§1 General Provisions
- The data administrator is Nakatomi company with headquarters in Zebra Tower, 00-640 Warszawa, ul. Mokotowska 1. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of a generally applicable law, and its storing takes place on secured servers.
- The personal data provided in the form on the site is treated as confidential and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- The service provider is the data administrator of its clients. This means that if you sent a request via the contact form, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data,
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the contents of the Agreement, change or to resolve it and to properly implement the Services provided electronically,
- Each data subject (if we are its administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by email at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of your consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and his other data with persons authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may take place as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with persons other than those authorized under the applicable law.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized, with whom we work closely, or processed by us.
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, allowing “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, the size of the font, the appearance of the website, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- The user may disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser at any time. Instructions for managing cookies are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, is collected only in places where the user actively consented to it by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.